Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twenty Eleven

So far this year is shaping out to be much like last year. I didn't really make any resolutions, because I never follow through with them anyway. I used to make lists, then would stumble across them in my journal months later and just be disappointed that I did not fulfill any of them.

So, my one goal for this year is to...
  
try harder in school

I have to tip the scale of life toward school a little more, because last year I was trying to balance everything evenly.  I was balancing being a full time student, working as a nurse full time, being a full time girlfriend, a full time friend, and a full time member of a family.  Now I have come to terms with the fact that I have to take some of my time away from everything else to focus on school right now.  It is just for one more year (I graduate in Spring 2012), so right now I need to keep my head in the game.

Every time I tell myself this the scene from High School Musical pops into my head...


Here is to a year of working my butt off.

2 comments:

  1. You are so close! Good luck with your last year of school. It will feel so amazing to be done!

    ReplyDelete