Saturday, February 12, 2011

i get by with a little help from my friends

Did I tell you that I am traveling to Oregon in a week with 4 of my best friends to visit 2 of our best friends who live in Oregon? All 7 of us together at the same time... in a place other than our home town. It is going to be epic.  I cannot describe to you how much I love these ladies.  We have been friends since we were girls... girls without a care in the world, except to have fun.  I am excited to take on a little adventure with each of them and to spend a whole week together.  I love forming fun memories with these people.


Skydeck of the sears tower. Franke, Me, Laur, Lisa.

Luzern, Switzerland. Swiss Alps in the background. Me, Neiert, Franke.


Ready to go out to dinner. Franke, Lisa, Laur


Manda holding a basket of strawberries her, Laur, and I picked.


Dancing at a bar in Lake Geneva. Laur, Franke, Shley, Me.

Up in Lake Geneva, WI. Manda, Me, Franke.

At the Chicago Gay Pride Parade, showing our support. Shley and Me.

Konstanz, Germany. Franke, Me, Neiert.


Driving around the golf cart up at my cabin. Lisa. Manda. Franke.

Up at my cabin. Shley, Lisa, Franke, Manda.

Up at my cabin. Franke, Me, Lisa, Manda.

Up at my cabin. Shley and me.


At the beach on my birthday summer '10. Me and Franke.

At the Palmer House Hotel. Neiert and Me.


Laur's tiny strawberry. In Lake Geneva.


Before the DMB Concert. Wrigleyville. Franke, Me, Shley, Laur.

Laura, Manda, Me, and Lisa on St Patty's Day

Franke and Me in Charleston, South Carolina


At our friend Lauren's wedding. Franke, Me, Shley, Neiert.



Christmas gathering. Me, Shley, Neiert, Manda, Franke.

Me and Shley dancing at the Turkey Testicle Festival.

Lincoln Park Zoo Lights. All 7 of us. :)

Me and Laur downtown.
Being goofy in Colorado. Laur, me, Nei, Franke, Manda in the back.
Lisa and Me at the Chicago History Museum

Neiert and Me in Steamboat Springs, CO

Me and Neiert spinning in circles in Stuttgart, Germany

Halloween 2010. Pocahontas, Ear of Corn, Sandra Dee.

Lisa and me on a Boat tour in the City


We have had so much fun together over the years. 
I am so excited to spend time with my favorite ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment