Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love weddings.

Remember the engagement photos I took? Well these friends are no longer engaged. They are married now!!! ...and actually honeymoon-ing in Cabo as I type this... jealous!

The bride and her pops.

 You may kiss the bride!


 My friend bought a HUGE case of cheesy poofs. At the end of the night, everyone had a nightcap in our room... and the cheesy poofs were EVERYWHERE. 

 Each table was wine themed... we sat at the "port wine" table.

 Three of my best friends :) My lovely lady lumps.

 The bride did a great job, didn't she?

 Cheers, friends!

 Ashley M and I have a sneaking suspicion that our men have love for each other more than for us. :)

Someone definitely requested...  the calculus song by 2gether. Probably doesn't belong at a wedding... but it was HILARIOUS and the bride was lovin' it. haha.



1 comment:

  1. I love weddings as well! So much fun!!! and cheesy poofs?!?! holy moly what a fantastic idea! hahaha

    ReplyDelete