Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lists are easy.

Jay said I do not write in my blog anymore, which is true... because when I do blog, I end up just posting pictures. I just feel like I have been too busy to really organize thoughts in a cohesive manner that I would think others would enjoy reading. So... in a tiny effort to write... I will update you on my current situation.
Currently...

  • Stressed out after filling out the next three months in school assignment deadlines. 
    • The fourth quarter of my masters program just started yesterday and just looking at what lies ahead is exhausting enough for one day.
  • Excited to paint pottery today. 
    • Tomorrow is my friend Jess's birthday. I am taking her to paint pottery today and then out for some fun drinks and delicious food.
My pottery painting from last year... mid-paint.
  • Wondering why I am awake at 4am.
    • My sleep schedule is so insanely off due to working night shifts, but I like my co workers on my shift and the extra money we make working nights. So I am sticking it out until I graduate!
  • Looking at a "wisteria" (shade of purple) bridesmaid dress I am wearing for my cousin's wedding in May and planning out my outfit in my head for her bachelorette party downtown Chicago this weekend.
  • Loving all the new undies I bought yesterday from Victoria's Secret.
  • Shopping around for a new lens for my camera!
    • My tax return is pretty hefty this year, so I am excited to spend a little dough... then the rest goes to tuition... le sigh.
  • Enjoying a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from a delicious batch Jay baked for me.
so delicious.
  • Playing too many games on my new Tmobile G2 Phone. I am addicted to angry birds. Make it stop.
we are in love.
  • Excited about new nail polish I bought from Sephora yesterday.

  • Trying to gain motivation to work out... ick.
... that is all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment