Friday, November 12, 2010

I just...

Ahh! I haven't blogged in awhile.

 [rockin' my shades]



I need sleep (just got home from a 12 hr shift.. and a meeting after my shift)... so all I have to tell you is that I just...

... ate 7 pieces of Halloween Candy at 9:20am. Gross. I promise to brush my teeth though, don't you worry your pretty little head... this gal is getting no cavities!

... put on a really old Old Navy long-sleeve. So comfortable.

... went to Walmart at 8:45am and found out that the pharmacy opens at 9am... not 8am. I am too impatient to wait 15 minutes.

... can't fall asleep because I am excited for the weekend. Maricel, my favorite cousin, is growing another year older next week, so me and my friends are taking her out on the town... Chi-town that is.  Then Sunday is one of our cousin's baby's baptism. Family and good food on a Sunday? Yes please!

[took Jay out for some celebratory (yay he passed his prelim) beers]

[Hello, my name is Luhfawnduh]

No comments:

Post a Comment