Monday, March 22, 2010

how much is that doggy in the window? arf arf!

I want a dog.

In my current life a dog is not really appropriate. It would make the most sense if I was married, lived in a house with a yard, had a steady job, with no children yet... but I want one now! I have been talking with Jay about dogs that we could maybe get in the future. We have yet to agree.

Jay wants...



...an American Bulldog... or...





...an Irish Sheepdog... or...





... a Jack Russel Terrier...






and I want...
... an Irish Setter... or...




... a Corgi... or...





... a Sharpei.

... although my mind changes like every other day.

I need to do more research on dogs. I need to know more about how high maintenance certain dog breeds are, which ones bark less, which ones need more space, which ones are the least aggressive, etc etc etc. We have time to decide though. I bet what is actually going to happen: Rachelle and Jay walk into a shelter and fall in love instantly with some dirty mutt in the corner. done and done. :)

I want a puppy!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment