Tuesday, March 23, 2010

purchase of the week!

Finally purchased my camera!!!!! My brother found some deal online. I ended up getting the Canon Rebel XS vs the XSi. No clue what the difference is. I am a SLR camera newbie, so there is a lot of learning to do. I did play with a friend's camera on Sunday and he has some version of a canon... guess who fell in love instantly? I wasn't even using any of the crazy settings and the pictures were amazing! Now to plan photo opportunities so I can practice before Ireland!

I don't know if people read this... but does anyone have any good suggestions for shows to see downtown (Chicago)? I have Thursday off and my younger bro is on spring break, so I want to take him to a show. A lil help?



...It is sunny outside. I think I'll go clean out my car! I just need to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment