Monday, May 3, 2010

Derby Party

So the Kentucky Derby was this weekend... pretty much a reason for me to wear a pretty dress and a big hat... and another event crossed off my to do list!
Friends of mine had a party... it was a hit! 
Mint juleps, cucumber sandwiches, big hats, blazers, dresses, cigars, and sangria.
Gentleman and a jockey.

beautiful ladies.

me.

the hostess with the mostest... and her tulips.

beautiful hats.

me. hat. dress. bling ring. wine. 

she looks like a true, rich, southern belle.

ready for our derby.
derby cookies.
we came up with rich southern names for everyone.
Rose Donovan.
Quin Vanderbilt.
Charlotte Mariwether.
Genevieve Rockafeller.
Vivien Archibald.

me and my love... our attempt at taking a self portrait.


 
***************************************************************
My Spring & Summer Fun To Do's...

1 comment: