Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Volcanos? Volcanoes? Apprently both are correct.

Standing between me and Dublin...
  • washing my car
  • getting an oil change for my car
  • painting a bathroom butter yellow
  • updating my ipod
  • packing for 60 degree weather
  • booking a hotel in sturgeon bay, wisconsin for 4 girls for my birthday
  • updating the ipass credit card information
  • finding a dress to wear for the closing banquet at the conference 
  • working five 12-hr night shifts... in a row... shoot me.
  • THEN AER LINGUS takes me to DUBLIN
... Jay scared me today. He told me that they were discussing in lab what they would do if the volcano in Iceland starts going crazy again and stops us from flying home.  I vote cruise ship home! A volcano wouldn't also interrupt the sea from taking us home, now would it?


This is the volcano that looms over the village my mama is from in the Philippines. It's called the Mayon Volcano.  It erupted 4 days after we left the last time I was there.  Apparently it's a beautiful site and it rains ash everywhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment