Tuesday, August 24, 2010

@#!%&#@#!!

Since I cannot sleep when I am all worked up. I will take to blogging to vent my frustrations.  I had an awful/horrible/ridiculous night at work... one of my worst nights in a looong time. 


Fact:
-I am sick of doctors who are rude/impatient/mean to me when I am just trying to do my job.
-I am so tired/frustrated/annoyed from my shift at work that I want to cry/scream/punch someone all at the same time.
-I have to be back at work at 7pm... and really I just want to sleep for 10+hrs.
-I just want a giant ice cream sundae right now... or a Taco Bell cheese quesadilla.
-I almost feel like crying, but know that once it starts it cannot stop... and then I wake up with puffy eyes and I look more Asian than I already am.
-I have no idea if I actually did a good job at work last night, because there was too much to do in so little time.
-I want to eat, but I am too tired/lazy/exhausted to go downstairs and make something... plus I already brushed my teeth.
-I feel bad/sad/disappointed that I wasn't the best nurse I could be to my patients.  I will have to do better tonight.


... on the upside... I am visiting Jay 3 days... starting tomorrow... I so need this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, love.

    You will do better tonight. And we all have those days where NOTHING feels right (Hi! That's today for me)

    ReplyDelete