Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bokeh

I learned something new today...

Bokeh:  In photography, bokeh is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image, or the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light.    .....according to Wikipedia

I use this technique in my pictures sometimes, but I am such an amateur that I never knew there was a term for it, or even paid much attention to the fact that I do this. It just happens sometimes.








I wish I had time to take a class for fun... on the use of my camera.  I guess I could read up in forums or websites or whatnot... but a real class would be more fun... but also more expensive.
Maybe I will start making assignments for myself!  For $Free.99.

In the future... I will try to fulfill assignments for myself...

       ... Take pictures of things that are green
       ... Take pictures of things that are triangular
       ... Take pictures of shoes
       ... Take pictures of love
       ... Take pictures of sad things
       ... Take pictures of wind
       ... Take pictures of heat
       ... Take pictures of imperfect things
       ... Take pictures of reflections  


Have any other ideas?





No comments:

Post a Comment