Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The sun is up!

Last night WAS better. (refer to previous post)

The sun is up. The sky is blue. It's beautiful. And so are you.
(*Beatles reference* if you didn't know that I'll punch you.)

Today is a great day!
-I had a great night at work last night!
-I am visiting Jay tonight after I sleep today!
-Jay made me homemade strawberry ice cream!
-I just at a Spinach Florentine bagel with Jalapeno Salsa cream cheese from Einstein! ...yes it IS as delicious as it sounds!
-The temperature outside was 67 degrees... so nice and cool and not humid!


I love love love being in a good mood.

Spreading the smiles :)

To add to the fun and good mood... here are fun pictures from my friend, Lauren's bachelorette party over the weekend...
Theme?   ... pink... black... mustaches!!




1 comment:

  1. Right!? It's so nice to have a wonderful day after a terribly shitty one.

    Have a splendid mini-vacay!

    ReplyDelete