Monday, August 23, 2010

Mother Nature's Son

I went to the Chicago Botanic Gardens last week with two of my best ladies... Franke and Manda.  The place is gorgeous. It is insane how many flowers and plants are able to grow in the crazy climate of Illinois.  The gardens are beautiful.  The land is separated into different gardens with pretty paths going from each garden. They have an English garden, a Japanese garden, a vegetable garden, a bulb garden, a circle garden, a rose garden, and so many more.  I have come to the final conclusion that roses just are not my thing. The rose garden was my least favorite.  I will let the pictures do the talking from here on out, so amazing how mother nature can bring us such beautiful things to look at...



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 
This is Manda... I just got home from dropping her off at the airport. She is moving to Oregon and claims she will start a blog when she gets there. I will see to it that she follows through. Ta Ta Manda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment