Wednesday, April 14, 2010

just a great day

Had a fun-in-the-sun kind of a day today.  I picked up the pottery we painted a couple blogs ago. Jay's turned out so well that they featured it on their "customer greats" page on their website or something.  He was so happy to hear that. 
[Jay's plaid bowl]

I was able to cross off 2 more things on my summer to do list by going to the beach and having a campfire today!  I went to the beach with my friend, Amanda, and watched the sunset. So Romantic! We then decided that being outside in the gorgeous 80 degree weather (it cooled down after the sun went down) was where we wanted to be.  So, we picked up some camambert, gruyere, crackers, and beer and had ourselves a nightly campfire.  Our friend Franke joined in after she got off of work.  It was a nice way to kick off what summer means to me... relaxing, conversations over the campfire, drinking fun summer beers, my hair smelling like campfire as I lay my head to rest. I love summer.

(Unfortunately I left my memory card in Chicago last weekend, so until I pick it up this weekend I cannot take pictures.  So, a picture of the beach from my cell phone will have to do.)     















My Spring & Summer Fun To Do's...

No comments:

Post a Comment