Friday, April 23, 2010

intended surroundings

I think it is important for your living space to make you happy. So, I took it upon myself to take pictures of things I can see from my computer that bring me joy to look at:

I really wish I could have learned to properly interior decorate, but I do my best.



 One of my favorite teachers in nursing school gave me the figurine of the girl at my graduation.  The quote that came with it says "Free Spirit: Dancing through life with laughter".

The turtle art piece came from a thrift store. I love turtles.



 In Chile, it is believed that "chanchitos" or little pigs bring good luck. 
They are given to friends as a token of goodwill and love.
Thanks Ashley M



 These are just doggone adorable.




Jay made this for me. I think he loves me. 
(take note of the cool tree photo in the background)



 I like the sound of this fan when I sleep. 
A tip from Ashley M to provide "white noise"


 its killing me not remembering who painted this. does anyone know?!



 yes i am a night owl.

 The clock was a thrift store find that i was going to gift to a friend, but i never gave it to him... 
because i love it.

Books. i love books.


 usually holds truffles.


 planet earth. if you haven't seen it... you must.




 makes you feel warm.. doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. The Kiss by Gustav Klimt.

    I love that panting.
    This is an adorable post.

    ReplyDelete