Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hate to admit...


... I do, sometimes, read crappy love stories.
... the reason I have a "Save lives, be a nurse" bumper sticker propped in the 'rolla's back window is because if a cop pulls me over I cross my fingers the cop will read it and let me go.
... I just ate four thin mint girl scout cookies. 
... Justin Bieber is adorable.
... I wear gloves whenever I have to help a patient put on their socks.
... George Clooney is getting to the point where he is old enough for me not to find attractive anymore.
... my closet is home to over twenty five summer dresses.
... I own way too much makeup that I do not use.
... I hate jean skirts.
... chocolate and cheese are the bane of my existence... because I cannot get enough of either.
... I am legitimately sad that I am not really attracted to George Clooney anymore.
... I miss my long hair


1 comment:

  1. Long hair contract. Let's do it.

    I'm not attracted to George Clooney, not because of his age, but because he's becoming a cad.

    I'm oddly attracted to Steve Martin, however.

    ReplyDelete