Tuesday, April 20, 2010

standing in trees. taking pictures as i please.

Memories formed recently:


 
Lisa's birthday party. 
Thrilla Vanilla (Jay) and Thrilla Manila (Me) were in attendance.




 
So was Mr. Bee. He landed on my blanket while I watched people play bags.



 
it was a nice spring day. we drank our beers and chilled outside.


 
the birthday girl. sporting her amazeballs shirt I ordered from UberPrints.


 
me sporting my shirt that I ordered from Walmart. (one of 17 shirts that floated around that night with a different picture of Lisa on it.)


 
Stopped on the roadside. Sometimes I forget that even flat prairie land can be really beautiful.


 
outside Jay's apartment.


 
Jay loves these yellow pads.



 
world, meet Luhfawnduh. 
Jay saved her from me, because I am awful at taking care of animals.



 
I try to convince him to let me put mascara on his lashes. 
not a chance... apparently.



 
spring is here. really. crossing my fingers.



 
sunset and blossoms. this makes me want to drink a mimosa.




  
fun. in a bowl. craft time!



  
my sunflower of sorts.




 
shley's star.



 
manda's heart.
... then you use parchment paper and iron them so they melt together. childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment