Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crossing off Sears Tower on my To Do List

I get to cross off ONE thing on my "Spring & Summer Fun To Do" list (posted at the bottom)! Three of my bests and I went up to the SEARS (Willis) Tower Skydeck today. They have four glass boxes that stick out from the tower and the ground that supports you is completely transparent. I thought it would be somewhat frightening, but I was not scared to go out on the ledge at all. It does make you a little woozy looking down to the ground 103 floors below. It was fun to take pictures and just take the whole city in at once, but something I will probably not re-experience for another 10 years. Also the price was reasonable at $15.95. We frolicked through the city and also at ate The Grand Luxe Cafe... yum. Here are some fun photos for you to take a gander at. Enjoy!




[Laur at the top]




[Franke, Me, Laur, Lisa in the glass box]





[The Loop]






[Lisa and the Chicago River]






[Grand Luxe Cafe]









***********************************************************************************

My Spring & Summer Fun To Do's...

1 comment:

  1. Jealous.
    I've decided that I want to start taking a mini-spring break every year. I need to coordinate this with Franke/Brittany/My mom.

    ReplyDelete