Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1960s style

I often find myself searching for any distraction possible to keep myself from studying.
Tonight it is... making fruit and yogurt smoothies... and watching my Netflix DVD... which happens to be Disc 4 of the Madmen Series, Season One.  

Some days I wish I could dress like the women do in Mad Men. 
1960's suburbia housewife. 



My style probably relates more to the 1960's hippie movement.  



One day I will possibly attempt to look more put together. For now, I enjoy my cardigans, boots, and scarves.  Or... summertime outfit of sundresses and flip flops.

1 comment:

  1. I think I was born in the wrong era. I feel like the (early) 1960's would have suited me MUCH better.

    I spent a couple days at a trade show last July, and I read almost cover to cover two of our books on the 60's and the 70's. The hippie movement started in the late 60's, and the 70's were INFINITELY more interesting than the 60's.

    ReplyDelete