Saturday, June 19, 2010

going, going, going,

I have not stopped moving since I landed and set foot on Chicagoland soil...

Got back from Ireland Monday.
Worked Tuesday.
Downtown for Blackhawks game Wednesday.
Worked Thursday and Friday.
Wedding Saturday.
Car got towed Sunday when I awoke. (grr)
Lunch with the girls midday Sunday.
Family graduation party Sunday evening.
In Champaign Sunday and Monday.
Worked Tuesday.
Worked Wednesday
Lake Geneva Thursday.
Lake Geneva Friday celebrating Laur's Birthday.
Now its Saturday and I am working again.
I work tomorrow...and its Fathers day.

EXHAUSTING

Jay thinks I need to slow down a little.   He is probably right.  My body needs real sleep. My body needs to exercise. My mind needs to rest.  I need to have a day of doing nothing.

I have so much to write about. So many pictures to share stories about.

Monday... Monday is my shining light. School starts Monday, but at least I get to sleep a full night and just relax.  Most people hate mondays.... right now I can't wait for it to come.

Time for a nap before work.


... but I can't leave without sharing ONE picture... I mean come on now... 

Taken Thursday evening... sitting on the pier... Lake Geneva :)

1 comment:

  1. 1) Adorable new background!

    2) I agree with Jay. You need some downtime - especially with school starting.

    ReplyDelete