Friday, June 11, 2010

Revamping My List

Updates on my To Do List!

DONE
  • DONE Go to the beach
  • DONE Go to a museum
  • DONE Seek out photo ops 
  • DONE Go to Ireland (June 2-7)
  • DONE Kentucky Derby party @ Mike and Shley's (May 1)
  •  DONE Visit the Sears Tower (not Willis darnit!) Skydeck
  • DONE Have a bonfire
  • DONE Paint pottery
 
 UNABLE TO DO
  •  Visit Ryan St J in St. Louis ... Ryan now lives in Chicago! :) So I am gladly unable to do this... now I get to see him all the time.
  • Chicago blues fest (June 11-13) ... sadly unable to go, but in its place I am going to a wedding... having lunch with my roommates from college... and going to a family birthday/graduation party. So, I am okay with skipping this one... :( okay not really.
  • Humboldt Park Art Fair (June 12)... in its place is my family birthday/graduation party (refer to above)
  • Green Music Fest (June 26-27)  My cousin's baby shower is the 26th... and I am choosing the gay pride parade over this on the 27th.
  • Lollapalooza (Aug 6-8) ... I am choosing to go to my cabin with 15+ of my friends instead... an even trade in my book!



My Spring & Summer Fun (leftover) To Do's...

ADDING TO THE LIST... 
  • Lake Geneva trip with my favorite ladies (June 17-19)
  • Summerfest for the 4th of July in Milwaukee, WI
  • Sturgeon Bay, WI for my birthday with a few of my best ladies (July 21-23)
  • Family Picnic (July 24)
  • Possible South Carolina Trip (mid September)

 ... oh and... go Blackhawks! (I was in the madness in the streets of Wrigleyville Wednesday night. Utter madness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment