Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Four down... One to go.

I just worked the last 4 nights in a row... 
Friday: 7pm - 7am
Saturday: 7pm - 7am
Sunday: 7pm - 11pm  got to go home early and get some extra sleep yay.
Monday (last night): 7pm - 7am
4 down... and one to go... Tonight: 7pm-7am

I WILL come home tomorrow morning, take a nap, recheck my packing list, weigh my luggage and out the door I go.

I WILL blog while I am in Dublin, so keep an eye out.
I WILL not have jet lag, because...
I WILL take a couple tylenol PM's on the plane so I sleep the whole ride there.
I WILL fall asleep right away on the plane and 
I WILL not wake up until we are about to descend (other than to pee and eat).

I love sleeping on planes, because one minute you are in one place, you blink, wake up and bing bang boom you are in Ireland.  Let's hope it goes that smoothly.

Here are a couple pictures to share with you that Jay has sent me from Dublin. He is there already with his lab group (I had to work so I leave tomorrow).

 Jay at the Jameson Distillery


 
 Jay in front of Trinity College






I. AM. PUMPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment