Wednesday, September 22, 2010

awkward webcam.

Just saw Easy A in the theaters with two of my beautiful friends. One of our local theaters does $5 for all movies Monday through Thursday all day! Amazing, right?!  Easy A was a fun movie to see on our Hump Day Movie Date.  The plot was fun and the movie made us laugh. Totes worth $5. We are thinking of making this a thing... as many Wednesdays as possible through the bitter cold Illinois winter... bringing blankets... drinking slurpees... and seeing a $5 movie!

Tonight was my first night (since I cut my own bangs) that I just showered and wore my hair as is.  For the concert I actually straightened it and pinned half of it back... and since the concert my bangs have been pinned back for my photo shoot (to keep them out of my eyes) and then for work (to also keep them out of my eyes).   When I saw myself in the nasty public bathroom mirror at the theater, I was taken aback. I really look like this now? It's been 15 years since I had bangs in this style!

So... here are a few pics of my real hair... with my new home-cut bangs... taken by my webcam... because I am far too lazy for any other camera device (involves uploading, downloading, waiting, etc.)  

I'll let you judge.

hullo.

gawrsh this is awkward.

 
okay, enough.

haha.

1 comment:

  1. I love bangs and I think you totally pull them off! I had bangs for a while but my husband didn't like them so now I just have them swept to the side. If he like them, I would have mine just like yours!

    ReplyDelete