Friday, September 17, 2010

my second hole

I am referring to my second piercing on my ear... not any other second hole... you pervs!

When I was in high school it became cool to get cartilage, eye brow, tongue, lip, belly button, and second ear piercings.  My mother, however, would never allow it. So, of course, the moment I moved to college, I decided, done and done... I got a second ear piercing and a cartilage piercing.  When I came home for Thanksgiving break, my mom saw the piercings and flipped out. She thinks they look trashy.  She made me take out the cartilage piercing, but compromised with me and let me keep the second ear piercing.  When the novelty wore off, I just stopped wearing the second earrings.  

Now... many a year later... I put earrings into the second hole and they are still open! I put them in yesterday... my ears are THROBBING.  I know if I take them out they will just shrink back and the next time I try they will hurt just the same. So I am trying to tough it out and stretch them out with the earrings I have in, while at the same time keeping them clean so they don't get infected and my ears don't fall off.  Ha! Can you just picture me walking around without ears on?  

I just had to bitch and moan about it, because they HURT. wahhh!



If I stare at this picture of my ear long enough, it looks so deformed to me.  

Don't you love the owl earrings?! They are from Ashley M for my birthday... from Anthropolgie. I ADORE that store.

1 comment:

  1. Keep some NICE earrings in there, and keep cleaning it and it'll chill out and feel better soon.

    No matter how long I go without earrings, my lobes have NEVER closed up.
    My lip closed in 5 minutes (but that shit wasn't healed yet), and my belly button within a month.

    ReplyDelete